Event Manager – ProductCamp
Job location: Remote OK, but 16 May – 5 June required in the 3city area + 1-2 short trips before that.
Capacity: Full Time, but flexible hours.
ProductCamp (ProductCamp.pl) is the biggest and possibly the coolest 😉 Product & UX Conference in Central & Eastern Europe, taking place annually in Gdynia (excluding last two years when covid pushed us into the online conference format).
ProductCamp is designed for Product Managers, Researchers, Designers and all professionals who discover and deliver online products and services. We started as a local initiative in 2014, and grew into one of the most important product events in the region.
In 2022 we’re coming back to the real conference format and need an amazing Event Manager to help us pull off another outstanding event.
Planning, managing and coordinating projects for the 2022 and subsequent editions of ProductCamp. Your tasks and responsibilities will entail following streams of activities:
- Speakers. Recruiting and coordinating keynote speaker and guest appearances.
- Marketing. Coordinating various promotional and social media activities, also with media partners.
- Partners. Sourcing sponsors and partners for the conference.
- Venue. Planning & coordinating various activities related to on-site presence (partner booths, presentation rooms, branding & posters, reception area, coordinating catering, etc)
- Other Logistics.
What we Offer
- Flexible working hours and ability to combine work with other commitments (ie. studying, traveling).
- Ability to interact & learn from the team with extensive offline & online events experience.
- Ability to learn about Product Management & Design.
- Gaining experience in planning, managing and running a huge event.
- Fun place to work and a very friendly atmosphere.
What qualities we’re looking for in candidates:
- Very good English, both verbal and in writing. Part of the interview will be conducted in English.
- Self-driven & proactive with a can-do attitude. Demonstrable.
- Experience in independently planning and coordinating large events (ideally in the IT / technology space), managing partners or other relevant experience (sorry, weddings are not enough).
- Knowledge or interest in UX or Product Design & Management will be a huge advantage.
- Understanding / experience in social media marketing.
- Ability to motivate and push others (partners, speakers, vendors, team members).
- Uni degree or final years, preferably a business or marketing degree.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org titled “Event Manager”