Electronic Communication Rules
ULTIMO Electronic Communication Rules
These Rules define the principles of using electronic communication of ULTIMO Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością; address: ul. Raduńska 40, 83-333 Chmielno, Poland, entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register [KRS] maintained by the District Court Gdańsk-Północ, in Gdańsk, 8th Commercial Division under number KRS 0000337451, REGON [statistical number] 220837957, NIP [taxpayer’s identification number] 9571027184, with share capital of PLN 50 000.00.
- Company contact details: ULTIMO Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością, ul. Słowackiego 1a, 80-257 Gdańsk, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +48 697 242 244, hereinafter: ULTIMO.
- Before giving your consent you should carefully read these Rules.
- If you want to use electronic communication with ULTIMO, you must have:
a) access to specific devices, including in particular a computer or another multimedia device with access to the Internet; and
b) access to an Internet browser; and
c) active and properly configured electronic mail address (email address).
- Electronic communication with you shall be provided free of charge, for an unlimited time.
- As part of the electronic communication, ULTIMO shall send information containing details of the ProductCamp event as well as other conference and training events concerning ULTIMO and its activities to the email address you provided.
- ULTIMO shall send information only as often as necessary to inform the Participant about the course of the event.
- Information shall be sent to you in an email to the email address you indicated (electronic mail address).
- If you want to subscribe to the ULTIMO service, you must:
a) enter (provide) the your electronic mail address into the form when purchasing tickets on the ProductCamp platform and give consent to receive information by ticking checkbox no. 2 “Electronic Communication Rules”, as well as provide your email address in the form made available by ULTIMO during events organized by the Company,
b) give consent for receiving commercial and promotional information at the email address provided in the form by means of electronic communication, including in particular electronic mail, in accordance with the Act on Rendering Electronic Services of 18 July 2002 (i.e. Dz. U. [Journal of Laws] of 2019, item 123, as amended),
c) read and accept these Rules.
- The use of electronic communication provided by ULTIMO in compliance with the provisions of subsection 8 of the Rules shall result in adding your email address to the ULTIMO emailing database. Entering your email address in the form during registration is necessary to provide electronic communication services by ULTIMO. For group purchases of tickets, the ordering entity shall inform Participants about the provisions of this document and provide ULTIMO with email addresses of Participants for electronic communication.
- ULTIMO Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością; address: ul. Raduńska 40, 83-333 Chmielno, Poland, entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register maintained by the District Court Gdańsk-Północ, in Gdańsk, 8th Commercial Division under number KRS 0000337451, REGON 220837957, NIP 9571027184, with share capital of PLN 50 000.00, is the Controller of your personal data provided in connection with the sending of information in the manner described above.
- You may at any time, without giving any reason and without incurring any costs, change the previously indicated email address to which ULTIMO information is sent, or opt out of receiving information from ULTIMO, by clicking the link placed in the footer of every ULTIMO message, with the following contents: “You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from the list”, however if you unsubscribe, you won’t receive information about the organisation of the Event.
- You may not provide or transmit illegal content in the electronic communication.
- You can lodge complaints via electronic email to the address: email@example.com.
- A complaint lodged should include in particular: description of the case in question, email address or mailing address where a response to the complaint should be sent if you agree to receive a response to the complaint by electronic mail to an email address other than the one provided or by another preferred way of informing you about the way the complaint is handled. Complaints shall be considered and answers about the way they are considered shall be given within fourteen days of the day of receipt of the complaint by ULTIMO. Information about how the complaint is handled will be sent to you as per the particulars provided in the complaint notification. Should there be any information missing in the complaint lodged, ULTIMO Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością will send a request to you to provide the missing information as per the particulars provided.
- ULTIMO Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością reserves the right to change the provisions of these Rules. You will be notified of each change to the Rules via email with a list of changes made to the Rules which will be sent to the email address provided during the registration process. Information about changes to the Rules shall be sent not later than 14 days before the changes in the Rules are implemented.
- Changes to the Rules shall come into force on the day provided along with the change notification, however not earlier than 14 calendar days from the date of notification of changes to the Rules; with the reservation that the changed Rules shall be binding upon you unless you declare, within 14 days from the date of receipt of the change notification, that you unsubscribe from ULTIMO electronic communication, should you not accept the new provisions of the Rules.
- The provisions of these Rules shall be available free of charge at https://productcamp.pl/electronic-communication-rules/ in the form that allows for downloading, reproducing and saving provisions of these Rules by means of an IT system that you use.