WHAT IS THIS BARCAMP THING? WHY THERE IS NO AGENDA?
Barcamp is a gathering of like-minded product professionals born from the desire to share knowledge and learn in the open environment. Participants coming to barcamp should be ready to present, share their experiences or otherwise actively participate during the sessions. There is no preset agenda known before the event. Barcamp starts with the session hosts (presenters) putting topics of their sessions inside empty slots on the barcamp board.
Sessions will run from the morning till the afternoon and are spread across 7 rooms. Before each round of sessions, presenters will pitch their topics, so that other participants can better manage their paradox of choice.
In case you wonder:
- Coffee / tea / water & lunch are provided
- Session hosts (presenters) need to use their own laptops & dongles. All projectors in the venue use HDMI connectors.
- Each session lasts for 30 min (we’re recommending max 25min for a presentation + 5min for questions/discussion)
- You can run your session in English or Polish
- We’re open to all types of session formats. You can run a regular presentation, host a quick workshop, moderate a fishboal discussion or a Q&A session. As long as you don’t diverge too far from the broad arena of product / design / research / UX you will likely gather a handsome pack of followers eager to hear what you have to say or show.
DO I NEED TO DO A PRESENTATION WHEN I ATTEND THE BARCAMP DAY?
No, you don't, but would be great!
IS BARCAMP ADMISSION INCLUDED IF I PURCHASE A CONFERENCE / WORKSHOP TICKET?
No. Tickets to Barcamp are sold separately.
WHAT’S YOUR TICKET RETURN POLICY?
You can return your ticket until 05.08.2020. After this date ticket returns will not be possible. If you want to return your ticket please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. It might take up to 20 working days for funds to be transferred back to you.
IF I ALREADY BOUGHT A PARTICULAR WORKSHOP ENTRY CAN I CHANGE IT TO A DIFFERENT ONE?
No. Unfortunately it’s not possible.
CAN I TRANSFER MY TICKET TO ANOTHER PERSON?
Yes, you can transfer your ticket over, but not later than 26.08.2020. Please note, in order for the new person to get admission to the event, you need to let us know who you’re transferring to by emailing us at email@example.com. In your transfer email please state: first and last name and the email of the person you’re transferring to. Transfering of the funds need to occur between you two.
I LOST / DIDN’T GET MY INVOICE. CAN I GET A DUPLICATE?
Of course - please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW CAN I PAY FOR PRODUCTCAMP TICKETS?
When you have selected your tickets and filled data about participants, you will find “How would you like to pay?” question in the “Order details” section. You can choose one of two options:
- If you need a pro-forma invoice (mostly Polish companies) you should select “Bank Transfer (based on pro-forma invoice)” option. We’ll email you with a pro-forma invoice which should be paid within 5 working days. If not, your order is canceled. After receiving your bank transfer we email you back with a final invoice called “Faktura Zaliczkowa 100%“.
- If you don’t need pro-forma invoice or would like to pay online you should select “Credit Card Online” option which would take you to PayU payment channel. There you can choose the way you would like to pay - Credit Card, etc.
DO YOU OFFER ANY DISCOUNTS?
Of course. Every person who buys both the workshop ticket and a conference ticket - in one transaction - will get 100 PLN off. This offer is valid ONLY if you buy them together in one transaction.
DO YOU ISSUE VAT INVOICES?
Sure. Please select your tickets, fill in the order form and choose “Bank Transfer (based on pro-forma invoice)” answer for the question “How would you like to pay?“. When registration is finished, we’ll email you with a pro-forma invoice, which needs to be paid within 5 working days (otherwise your ticket reservation is cancelled). After we receive your payment we email you again with a final invoice called “Faktura zaliczkowa 100%“. Lots of invoices? Sure is. Polish tax law rocks!
DO I NEED TO PRINT OUT A TICKET TO GET TO PRODUCTCAMP?
No. If you bought your ticket we already have your name on file. Make sure to arrive early at the registration desk with your photo ID and we’ll issue your participant ID.
WILL THE CONFERENCE VIDEO FOOTAGE BE AVAILABLE ONLINE AFTER THE EVENT?
No. We’re not planning to record and publish the videos from the event. We want this experience to be unique and reserved to participants attending ProductCamp.