Pursuant to Article 13 (1) and (2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter GDPR), we would like to inform you that:
- Ultimo Sp. z o.o., with its registered office at ul. Raduńska 40, 83-333 Chmielno, Poland, NIP [taxpayer’s identification number] 957-102-71-84, REGON [statistical number] 220837957 (hereinafter Ultimo Sp. z o.o. or the Organiser) is the Controller of your personal data.
- Your information is used for the purposes of proper organisation of the Event, which is understood as a three-day conference and workshop event called ProductCamp, and for the purposes of maintaining contact with its participants afterwards.
- You provide your personal data voluntarily; however, for the participation in the Event and the purchase of tickets the provision of true personal data is a necessary condition. The minimum scope of data to be used by the Organiser to identify a Participant shall cover: full name, email address, telephone number, company name – individual designation of the entrepreneur which purchased Tickets for the Participants – unless the Participant purchased tickets as a natural person. Failure to provide the aforementioned personal data or provision of false information shall exclude the Participant from participation in the Event.
- Your personal data may be disclosed to the Controller’s employees or associates authorised to process personal data in connection with the performance of their duties, in particular where your identity needs to be confirmed to provide you with a name badge to enter and participate in the Event.
- If you want to obtain any information which is not included herein or if you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ultimo Sp. z o.o. uses its best efforts to ensure that all personal data are processed in accordance with the purpose for which they were collected, and used in accordance with the scope of the authorisations (consents) granted and the processing areas permitted by law; moreover, we ensure the confidentiality, integrity and accountability of the personal data we process.
The personal data processed shall not be made available without the consent of the data subjects, unless such data are made available to individuals authorised to process personal data, entities to whom the data were transferred under a personal data processing agreement (including those which cooperate with the Controller: HR and accounting offices of BCS Consulting plc., a foreign entity; Rafał Nastały trading as SKY31, who provides the services of an advertising agency; electronic payment services, such as: PayU; and Swapcard Corporation – Event Application provider) and other entities authorised under applicable provisions of law.
All personal data shall be processed in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable law, in particular Regulation (EU) 216/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (OJ L 2016.119.1 of 04.05.2016), the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz.U. [Journal of Laws] of 2018, item 1000 of 24.05.2018), the Act on Rendering Electronic Services of 18 July 2002 (Dz.U. of 2019, item 123, i.e. of 21.01.2019, as amended) and the Telecommunications Law (Dz.U. of 2018, item 1954, i.e. of 12.10.2018, as amended), including in accordance with the scope of the consent given.
The personal data processed shall be transferred to countries outside the European Union and the European Economic Area in order to process electronic payments for the purchase of Event Tickets.
PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
- Your personal data shall be processed for the following purposes:
- purchasing tickets, under Article 6 (1) (f) of GDPR,
- informing the Event Participants of the details, course and changes in the agenda of the event, under Article 6 (1) (a) of GDPR,
- performing a contract for the rendering of services offered by the Organiser as part of the purchase of Tickets for individual days of the Event, under Article 6 (1) (b) of GDPR,
- sending notifications of services rendered by the Organiser, in particular marketing notifications, to the email address and telephone number provided during registration / purchase of Event tickets or in the course of creating the Participant’s account, also in the form of commercial information, under Article 6 (1) (a) of GDPR,
- implementing electronic communication aimed at provision of on-going communication between the Organiser and the Participants, under Article 6 (1) (a) of GDPR.
PERSONAL DATA RETENTION PERIOD
- Participants’ personal data shall be stored during the use of productcamp.pl website and after that period to the extent necessary to settle transactions, assert and limit claims for payment for Tickets purchased or for the period necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected.
- Where justified on the basis of generally applicable legal regulations, Participants’ personal data shall be stored for the period provided for by law.
- Ultimo Sp. z o.o. respects the rights of any person whose data are processed, including:
- right of access to personal data,
- right to rectification of data,
- right to erasure of data (“right to be forgotten”),
- right to restrict the processing of data,
- right to data portability,
- right to object,
- right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning such person or similarly significantly affects such person.
- Where the data are processed based on the consent of the data subject, such a person shall have the right to withdraw their consent at any time, with the reservation that this will not affect the legality of the processing made on the basis of the consent prior to its withdrawal.
- The Participant whose personal data are processed by the Organiser may exercise their rights as mentioned above by sending an email to the Organiser’s address: email@example.com with their requests.
- A data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, if the data subject believes that their rights have been violated.
USE OF PHYSICAL LIKENESS
- The Participant’s physical likeness shall be used solely for the purposes of promotional and marketing activities undertaken by the Controller.
- Pursuant to Article 173 of the Telecommunications Law of 16 July 2004, the Controller hereby notifies you that it collects information about Clients/Participants via “cookies”.
- Cookies are IT data and in particular small text information which is saved and stored on the Client’s and the Participant’s terminal devices, through which Ultimo Sp. z o.o. and productcamp.pl websites can be accessed, such as for instance a computer, smartphone or tablet.
- The Controller shall store cookies on the Client’s/Participant’s terminal device to ensure proper operation of its websites, to remember the settings selected by the Client/Participant and personalise the interface in the selected language, to provide greater security, including to detect possible fraud or abuse, and for direct marketing purposes.
- The Client/Participant may change cookie settings on their own and at any time, determining the conditions of their storage and access. These changes can be made via settings of the Internet browser used by the Client/Participant.
- The Client/Participant can delete cookies at any time via the available functions in their web browser.
- Comprehensive information can be found in the software (web browser) settings. Details for the Client/Participant who uses the following web browsers:
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox
SECURITY AND STORAGE OF INFORMATION
- Ultimo Sp. z o.o. shall ensure the security of personal data through appropriate technical and organisational measures to prevent unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction and damage.
- Personal data shall be processed with confidentiality and integrity.
- The Controller shall delete the Participant’s data in accordance with their rights and in all circumstances provided by law, in particular at the Participant’s request.
- The Controller may assign another entity, a processor, to process the Participant’s personal data on the basis of a written contract referred to in Article 28 of GDPR.
- Communication between the user’s computer and the Organiser’s server during the collection of personal data and making purchase transactions shall be encrypted with the SSL protocol (Secure Socket Layer).