For the avoidance of doubt, the expressions used in these Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted in accordance with the following glossary:
Organiser – Ultimo Sp. z o.o., with its registered office at ul. Raduńska 40, 83-333 Chmielno, Poland, NIP [taxpayer’s identification number] 957-102-71-84, REGON [statistical number] 220837957.
Facilities – Gdynia Arena and Pomorski Park Naukowo – Technologiczny w Gdyni [Pomeranian Science and Technology Park Gdynia] or other location in Gdynia where the Event will take place.
Event – is a three-day conference and workshop event called “ProductCamp powered by Gdynia” regarding the Product Design area. The event is carried out by the Organizer on 17-19 June 2020, where:
- 17 June – the event will take place in Gdynia Arena,
- 18-19 June – in the Pomeranian Science and Technology Park in Gdynia.
Conference Day – the first day of the Event during which Product Design professionals will deliver talks.
Workshop Day – the second day of the Event during which workshops will be held; they will be presented by experienced Product Design practitioners.
BarCamp Day – the third day of the Event during which there will be talks given by speakers who have registered and purchased tickets.
Client – an individual or an entity who completed the application form on www.productcamp.pl
Confirmation of participation – email sent by the Organiser in response to the application, after full payment for the selected ticket(s) by the Client, according to the price list available at www.productcamp.pl.
Participant – an individual or an entity who has received the confirmation of participation.
Ticket – personal electronic ticket or email confirmation of participation entitling the Participant to participate in the Event at a date selected by the Participant.
Terms and Conditions – these Terms and Conditions of the Event prepared by the Organiser, specifying the Organiser’s Event related rights and duties and the rights and duties of individuals who help in the organisation of the Event, as well as the rights and duties of the Participants.
Emergencies – circumstances which, despite exercising due diligence, are unpredictable, cannot be prevented or resisted effectively and for which the Organiser shall not be responsible.
2. General provisions
- The Terms and Conditions shall be binding for the Participants in and Partners of “ProductCamp powered by Gdynia” 2020 organised by Ultimo Sp. z o.o., with its registered office at ul. Raduńska 40, 83-333 Chmielno, Poland, NIP 957-102-71-84, REGON 220837957.
- “ProductCamp powered by Gdynia” 2020, hereinafter referred to as the Event, will be held on 17-19.06.2020 in Arena Gdynia and the Pomeranian Science and Technology Park in Gdynia. On the first day, “Conference Day” – June 17, 2020 (Wednesday) at Gdynia Arena there will be lectures from industry professionals from around the world. June 18, 2020 (Thursday) is a workshop day, while the third day – 19, June 2020 (Friday) is called “BarCamp Day” – these are 30-minute lectures conducted by Participants on topics related to Product Design. The second and third day of the event, i.e. June 18 and 19, will take place in the Pomeranian Science and Technology Park in Gdynia.
- The Event shall be held in English, as specified in the Event agenda on www.productcamp.pl. The Organiser shall not provide the Participants with translation of the Event into other languages, including Polish.
- The Organiser reserves the right to replace speakers, revise the agenda, change the venue or time of the Event or to cancel the Event, for reasons beyond the Organiser’s control. In such case, the Organiser shall publish up-to-date information on the Event’s website, on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/productcamppl/, and email it to the Participants who have purchased tickets. Should the date or venue of the Event be changed, the Ticket shall remain valid and effective at the new date or venue of the Event.
- The Organiser reserves the right to deny access to the Facility to those who:
- are visibly under the influence of alcohol, narcotics or other similar substances,
- behave in an aggressive manner or in any other way that poses a threat to the safety of other Participants,
- refuse to present their identity document to persons authorised by the Organiser to verify their right to enter the Event on the basis of the Ticket presented.
- It is forbidden to bring into the Facility:
- dangerous items, in particular weapons, explosives, knives,
- alcoholic beverages, psychotropic substances, narcotics and other similar substances.
- The Event may be attended only by persons of legal age.
3. Conditions of participation
- The Event may be attended by anyone who purchases a ticket in compliance with the rules described in the Terms and Conditions and at www.productcamp.pl
- In order to enter the Event the Participant must present their identity document based on which a name badge shall be issued; every Participant shall receive a name badge upon registration.
- The Participant shall cover the costs of travel to and accommodation at the Event, as well as the costs of meals, except for lunch, which shall be provided every day of the Event.
- The Organiser reserves the right not to admit to the Event those who have not submitted a registration form or who do not have a valid Ticket / name badge.
- By registering for participation in the Event through the purchase of a Ticket, the Participant accepts these Terms and Conditions and undertakes to abide by them.
4. Participant’s rights and duties
- The Participants shall read these Terms and Conditions Prior to the Event.
- During the Event, the Participant shall wear the name badge provided during the registration process.
- During the Event, the Participant shall follow the safety rules, and organisational and technical instructions and guidelines of the Organiser’s representative.
- The Participant shall be fully financially liable for any damage they cause in the facility where the Event is held.
- The Participant shall not record, use or transmit any audio or video recordings of the Event.
- During the Event the Participant may not conduct any commercial, gainful, advertising or promotional activities, unless upon the Organiser’s prior written consent.
- The Event Organiser shall not be liable for Participants’ belongings that may be lost, destroyed or stolen during the Event.
- The Organiser shall not be liable for any incidents resulting from failure to comply with the Terms and Conditions.
5. Registration and tickets
- Participation in the Event shall be contingent upon Registration and purchase of Ticket(s) via www.productcamp.pl.
- Information about charges and registration rules can be found on www.productcamp.pl. Tickets shall be sold from 17/02/2020 to 16/06/2020 or while stock lasts.
- Workshop Tickets and Conference Day Tickets do not entitle their holders to participate in the BarCamp Day. Tickets for Barcamp Day, 19 June 2020, Friday, must be purchased separately.
- Ticket purchase terms:
- Tickets for the Event may be purchased once the Client completes the registration form and then, within 5 business days, pays the pro forma invoice or makes the payment via the instant payment service PayU.
- When the Organiser has received the payment and the registration is closed, the Organiser shall confirm the Participant’s participation by sending the ticket/invoice and information by electronic means.
- If the Organiser does not receive a payment for a pro forma invoice within 5 business days, the registration shall be cancelled.
- Ticket prices:
- Conference Day (17 June 2020):
- Participation in the Conference Day, depending on the time of purchase of the ticket and availability of tickets, shall cost:
- Conference Day (17 June 2020):
– Early Bird – PLN 999 net – from 17/02/2020 to 21/02/2020 or while stock lasts,
– Regular – PLN 1299 net – from 21/02/2020 to 10/06/2020 or while stock lasts,
– Last Call – PLN 1499 net – from 10/06/2020 to 16/06/2020 or while stock lasts,
- The aforementioned prices are net prices and cover: conference talks participation, lunch and the AfterParty ticket. The net price shall be increased by VAT at the statutory rate and/or the costs of payment charged by PayU.
- Workshops (18 June 2020):
- Participation in workshops, depending on the time of purchase of the ticket and availability of tickets, shall cost:
– Early Bird – PLN 599 net – from 17/02/2020 to 21/02/2020 or while stock lasts,
– Regular – PLN 699 net – from 21/02/2020 to 10/06/2020 or while stock lasts,
– Last Call – PLN 899 net – from 10/06/2020 to 16/06/2020 or while stock lasts,
- The aforementioned prices are net prices and cover: the workshop, lunch and the AfterParty ticket. The net price shall be increased by VAT at the statutory rate and/or the costs of payment charged by PayU.
- If the Registrant purchases a Workshop Ticket and a Conference Day Ticket at the same time, they will be eligible for a PLN 100 discount.
- BarCamp Day:
- Participation in the BarCamp Day costs PLN 239 net. The Ticket shall cover: Barcamp Day participation, lunch and the evening party ticket.
- The net price shall be increased by VAT at the statutory rate and/or the costs of payment charged by PayU.
- Payments in PLN are applicable; prices expressed in EUR on productcamp.pl are approximate and were calculated as an indication, according to the rate of 17/02/2020.
- The Client agrees to receive VAT invoices only electronically, sent to the email address provided in the registration form.
- Should the Event be cancelled, the amount paid into the Organiser’s account shall be repaid not later than within 20 business days from the scheduled date of the Event, into the bank account of the original payment.
- Electronic payments for the Event shall be operated by PayU. A payment can be made, as per the Client’s choice: by credit card, Blik, Google Pay, Apple Pay, bank transfer.
- If a refund of an amount paid by electronic means is required, the refund shall be made by the same payment method.
7. Withdrawal from participation
- A ticket bought directly via productcamp.pl (a pro forma invoice) may be returned until 20/05/2020. If you want to return the ticket, please send your request to: email@example.com. After that day tickets cannot be returned.
- After 20/05/2020, the Participant may only transfer their ticket to another person and notify the Organiser thereof, providing such person’s particulars required in the registration form. The transfer may take place on 10/06/2020 at the latest. Any amounts shall be settled exclusively between the transferor and the transferee.
- In the event of withdrawal by 20/05/2020, the costs shall be reimbursed within 20 business days from the date of notification of withdrawal, into the bank account of the original payment.
- Should the Event be cancelled for reasons attributable to the Organiser, the Participant shall be reimbursed 100% of the costs of the ticket.
- All lectures, presentations, training films, etc. given and presented as part of the Event shall constitute works as defined in the Act on Copyright and Related Rights of 4 February 1994 (Dz. U. of 2016, item 666, as amended) to which the economic copyrights are vested in the Organiser or persons presenting the given works, in particular speakers.
9. Event application
10. Final provisions
- Any matters not regulated in these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the relevant provisions of the Polish Civil Code and other, depending on the object in question.
- When the Organiser announces any changes in these Terms and Conditions, each Participant who has completed the registration form should immediately read the changed provisions. If the Participant does not accept the changes, they should notify the Organiser in writing of their decision via electronic means of communication, at the address firstname.lastname@example.org. Such declaration should be received by the Organiser not later than within 7 days from the day on which the amended Terms and Conditions come into force. If the Organiser does not receive the Participant’s declaration of non-acceptance of the amendments to the Terms and Conditions within the deadline specified above, it shall assume that the Participant has accepted the amended Terms and Conditions.
- Registration of participation shall constitute transfer of economic copyrights to recordings and photos, free of charge, and the Participant’s consent for their commercial distribution. The provisions above cover cases when the Participant is filmed or photographed during participation in the Event, during participation in Workshops, or when the Participant voluntarily agrees to give an interview in front of the camera or to pose for a photo.
- These Terms and Conditions have been drawn up in English.
- Any and all disputes arising from contracts concluded based on these General Terms and Conditions shall be settled by a court competent for the Organiser.
- These Terms and Conditions shall come into effect on 17/02/2020.