#1 ONLINE PRODUCT & UX EVENT OF 2021
Online conference for Product Managers, Designers, Researchers
and all folks who discover, design and grow digital products.
14 - 15 September 2021
Get Your Ticket
5:00PM-9:00PM CEST Timezone
- Interact live with the speaker, ask questions and take part in discussions after the talk
- All presentations in English
- Open to all UX / Product / Growth folks who want to share their stories. Become ProductCamp speaker
- Early Bird - FREE until end of April or until end of quota, whatever comes first (with compliments from the City of Gdynia). No access to recordings after the event. [RUN OUT]
- Regular - 25 PLN (~€5). No access to recordings after the event.
- Full - 70 PLN (~€15). Access to all recordings after the event. Don’t miss out on any good session you couldn’t attend + BONUS: All conference recordings from 2020 :)
Frequently Asked Questions
How does ProductCamp work?
ProductCamp differs slightly from a typical conference. We keep building the agenda while new speakers are signing up. You can find first speaker announcements above. A detailed agenda will be published and emailed to all attendees at ~1 week before the event. On the day of event you’ll be able to choose between 50+ sessions happening simultaneously across 6 virtual rooms. You will be able to switch between the sessions at any time and select the one that suits you the best.
When will the agenda be published?
Currently we’re gathering speaker registrations and collecting their promo videos. You can find first speaker announcements above. We’ll announce a detailed agenda ~1 week before the event.
Will the talk recordings be available after the event?
All session recordings will be available only to participants who purchased the Full Ticket.
I want to do a talk at ProductCamp. How do I go about it?
1. After you register to ProductCamp we’ll email you with the link to the Speaker Registration Form, which you can fill in at your own discretion. You’ll be asked to provide:
- Your short bio
- Topic of your presentation (or session, if you don’t do a typical presentation, ie. the Q&A)
- A quick video promoting your talk to our audience (will be published on our website and social media) - 30sec to 1min
Make sure to provide all details asap, as we have a limited number of slots available.
2. Wait for the speaker slot e-mail confirmation from our crew.
3. You have time until the 10th of September to work on your presentation. Your presentation or session should last maximum 25mins to leave 5minutes for questions from the audience.
4. We’ll assign you with the specific time slot for your presentation at least one week before ProductCamp.
Please remember - as a presenter, you decide on the subject you want to talk about, but bear in mind that your audience is smart and expects to receive knowledge, insights, stories and lessons not a sales spiel. Nothing overly promotional towards your company will make a good impression. Inspire and share but don’t sell.
Is there a qualification process for ProductCamp speakers?
Due to a limited number of speaker slots (about 60) we will not be able to confirm every single application. When applying please make sure:
- Your topic matches a topic from our 'List of preferred themes and topics'.
- Your presentation is in English,
- It’s a case-study or is strongly based on a project you’re working on (pls explain in description of your talk)
- It is not a sales pitch towards your company / software,
- It is original and has educational value for other attendees.
What if I want to do a presentation in Spanish (or any other language for that matter)?
At this moment we only welcome presentations / sessions run in English.
How long are the sessions?
Each session lasts for 30min. We’re recommending max 25min for a presentation + 5min for questions/discussion.
Is it only presentations and talks? What other types of sessions can I run?
We’re open to all types of session formats. You can run a regular presentation, host a quick workshop, chair a panel or initiate a Q&A session. As long as you don’t diverge too far from the broad arena of product / design / research / UX you will likely gather a highly motivated pack of followers eager to hear what you have to say or show.
We have organized and run ProductCamps for over 8 years already and experimented with the format a lot.
We’re now taking these lessons online in hope to reach an even broader audience of digital product and design professionals.